Pattern Coating Custom-Order Pattern Adhesive Products
Based on our customers’ exact requirements, Acucote offers a range of custom pattern-coating (gummed and ungummed) capabilities. We are able to produce these pattern adhesive products to an array of specifications, provided they follow our standard pattern coating guidelines outlined below.
Standard Pattern Coating Guidelines Exceptions Can be Made on a Per-Project Basis
|50%||Minimum Adhesive Coverage|
|≥3″||Maximum Non-Adhesive Width|
|1/8″||Minimum Non Adhesive Width|
|3/8″||Minimum Adhesive Strip Width|
|+/- 1/16″||Pattern Tolerance|
To ensure application success:
- All pattern products are subject to Acucote technical review.
- All pattern products require customer-approved drawings.
- Minimum order quantity is master width x 5,000’
- Not all facestock, adhesive and liner combinations are available as pattern products.
- Pattern products with over 3/4″ ungummed widths are normally perforated on the release liner to relieve the trapping of air on press.
- Pattern products may carry and upcharge.
Acucote Delivers Custom, Creative Solutions Just Tell Us Your Pattern-Coating Needs: We’ll Do the Rest!
Acucote’s specialized Application Development Team is composed of industry experts who rely on collaboration and experience to help our customers find innovative, cost-effective solutions for their most difficult labeling challenges in days, not weeks. Our customer-first philosophy has made us a trusted partner for a wide variety of pattern-coating projects for customers throughout North America. We are proud to serve virtually any needs, requirements and specifications.